NEMISA has set two impact goals and is exploring the application of eight associated impact metrics to evaluate the socio-economic impact of NEMISA in targeted Broadband and NHI focus areas. The emerging metrics will be confirmed before the start of the 2018/2019 year and will be reliant upon the ease with which reliable data can be sourced.
|Citizens acquire the necessary e-skills (digital skills) to meaningfully participate in the digital economy / digital society for personal and work purposes.||Contributing towards:
· Improved employee digital readiness as assessed by local employers
· Improved citizen awareness of digital essentials
· Increased employability (including entrepreneurs) within the digital economy
· Increased employment within the digital economy
· Increased/improved citizens e-competence
· Increase uptake and usage of ICT products and services?
|Increased localisation, innovation and social cohesion within South Africa for the growth of the digital economy and digital society (across sector specialisations)||Contributing towards:
· Socio-economic impact of localisation initiatives
· Socio-economic value generated from local digital content